This fabulously colorful, succulent and healthy dinner took me all of 10 minutes to make. It’s perfect for those nights when the last thing you want to do is cook, but you still want to eat great food and get in a few veggies while you’re at it. Ready for it?
1. Stop by the deli on your way home from work and grab some steaming hot chicken pieces.
2. Grab a little pre-made pesto.
3. Pick up the plumpest, juiciest, ripe, red organic tomato you can find – one per person.
4. Add a little bunch of organic bok choy per person and head to the checkout stand.
5. Get home, cut the tomatoes in half, and spread a little pesto on each half. Broil them for maybe 5 minutes.
6. While the tomatoes are broiling, steam the bok choy – it only takes 5 minutes, too. No need for fancy schmancy seasonings and recipes – the bok choy has plenty of its own flavor.
7. Put everything on the plate and you have a super simple, healthy, colorful dinner – with zero stress!